Corporate Reporing Solutions
7r Group enables Corporate clients to access a complete range of management information reporting through our OpenBook product.
7rOpenBook currently interfaces with the leading GDSs in the business travel world (Sabre, Travelport & Amadeus), as well as most of the major back office systems. This gives a real time analysis of transactions being booked and uniquely allows users to produce fully detailed reports based on invoiced, non-invoiced, ticketed and non-ticketed data.
Pre designed suites of reports allow users to generate highly detailed and accurate reports instantly, and the system comes with a fully packaged report generator allowing complete customisation of reports.
Direct data feeds will allow for more advanced analysis for businesses with their own internal reporting.
Features of 7rOpenBook:
- Bespoke report design – you decide reporting content, frequency and format
- Accessibility – reporting accessible anywhere, anytime on any device including smartphone and tablet
- Consistent data across disparate TMC providers
- Flexibility in agency selection – selection not reliant on consolidated reporting capabilities but rather on service and pricing
- DIY – consolidated data available as data dump enabling self-analysis and feed into preselected reporting vehicles
- Combinable with external data feeds such as Credit Card and internal expense management systems
- Minimal set-up cost – all major GDS providers and some 24 back-office providers are already linked