Customer Reporting (OpenBook)
7r Group enables TMCs to deliver a complete range of client management information through its OpenBook product.
7rOpenBook currently interfaces with the leading GDSs in the business travel world (Sabre, Travelport & Amadeus), as well as most of the major back office systems (BOSS, TRAMS, Travelpower, ProTas, TravCom etc.) to give a real time analysis of transactions being booked. This uniquely allows users to produce fully detailed reports based on invoiced, non-invoiced, ticketed and non-ticketed data.
Pre-designed suites of reports allow users to generate highly detailed and accurate reports instantly and the system comes with a fully packaged report generator allowing total customisation of reports including company logos and bespoke reporting requirements.
Features of 7rOpenBook:
- White label – customise to your brand
- Automated data feed and cleanser
- Minimal set-up cost - all major GDS providers and some 24 back-office providers are already linked
- Single & Multiple data view (Back office, pre-trip etc)
- Bespoke report design – you decide reporting content, frequency and format
- Accessibility – reporting accessible anywhere, anytime on any device including smartphone and tablet by you and your customer
- Cross-agency functionality for shared customers
- Direct report distribution option to customers – low touch
- Scalable solutions to meet customer size
- Customer benchmarking opportunities
- Cloud-based secure data
- Reporting access controls