7rDesktop hosted in 7rCloud
7r Group’s well established support infrastructure provides two unique products developed specifically for the Travel Industry, 7rDesktop and 7rCloud.
7r Group has developed a Desktop solution with all major GDS providers and individual back office providers to ensure that the solution will be compatible with the majority of agency requirements.
7rDesktop utilises cloud-based technology to effectively outsource your server hardware requirements and provides a faster, more responsive operating platform for your GDS, back office and ancillary systems. As cloud-based solutions are internet orientated this provides a whole new approach to system accessibility, business continuity and licence management.
The key benefit is having your staff able to access 7rDesktop from the office, from home, from a client’s office or even whilst they are away. This will not only improve response times and service levels, but will also help build those valuable relationships and support problem solving.
Data and system integrity are secure as 7rCloud provides a higher level of security than most businesses can afford on a stand-alone basis or via a generic cloud provider
In addition to the delivery benefits, 7rDesktop provides a raft of cost savings. Not only in the elimination of all server related hardware costs but also in the ongoing management of ancillary licences and applications. You will no longer be required to buy box sets of software. Only pay for the licences that you use and more importantly the ones you need when you need them with MS upgrades to the latest version are included at no extra cost
The 7rCloud based 7rDesktop solution will “Future-Proof” your business, providing flexibility to adapt your operating platform to meet the changes of your business – adapt quickly and effectively.
Features of 7rDesktop:
- Enables staff to access 7rDesktop from any device using Windows, Linux, OSX, Android and iOS at any time via the internet.
- Compatible with most industry systems – All major GDS providers, Back Office providers, Evolvi etc. etc.
- Manage software licences when you need them and by individual user
- Eliminate server running costs – Depreciation, housing, power, cooling, maintenance.
- Add additional users or server capacity without investing in new hardware
- Faster processing speed and responsiveness
- ISO and PCI compliant data security
- Reduce system downtime